Vindicated!
It's official, our IRS audit is now over! It's been 16 weeks of stress, worry, and negotiation. We ended up hiring our accountant to represent us and she did her job. We ended up owing the IRS $0.00.
"I am Vindicated!
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along!
And I am flawed {{oh so true}}
But I am cleaning up so well..."
I knew that Jason and I are honest in our business dealings and we didn't take advantage of gray area deductions. I knew that this audit was completely unjustified.
I'm not going to dwell on the small fortune it took to get to this point. I'm just going to feel blessed it wasn't worse. I have felt completely powerless and victimized and am so glad it is over.
I feel a huge burden lifted off my shoulders. I am relieved. {{teary}}
Comments