Peach Pit Here I Come!



As I'm frantically making preparations for Dylan's birthday party and my Mother & MIL to come stay with me this weekend, I'm rerunning old episodes of 90210 in my head. Yep! It starts tonight on the CW.

I'm fully aware that I am now in my 30's, However, I'm still a kid at heart and I have a feeling this will be my new guilty pleasure this season. {{giddy}}

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm curious too! I liked the first one...all teenage drama & angst.

I've been hearing this new version is really smutty though, which disappoints me. One star said the first show has reference to one character doing oral on a guy. Really? Do we really have to go that far on a teen show? I don't think it will be much like the original 90210...plus, no Tori Spelling? Come on!
Chanda said…
OH - I'm glad you reminded me. I loved the old one too. I hope this one's not a big let-down. I'll have to check it out.
Janice said…
I feel the same way. I am going to work out while watching it, so I feel like I am not just an old timer trying to relive the 80s.
Kacey said…
You won't be the only one in her 30's checking this show out tonight...hope it's as good as the first one. We'll see!
Heather said…
I'm just glad Donna's freakish cleavage won't be there.

But I will miss David. Rapping.
Anonymous said…
I love 90210! I watched them when I was in high school and now as an adult watched the entire show from beginning to end thanks to my DVR. I am going to record this new show too and see if it measures up!!!
jenhatch said…
I'll be watching too! I can't wait!! But I have this feeling it's going to be a BIG let down...

I just wish more of the old cast was coming back. I mean, come ON!!! It's not like they're doing anything big and too-good-for-reprising-their-old-roles!!
queenieweenie said…
I'm so watching. It'll probably be crap, but I've gotta check it out!
Val said…
Oh, I'm with you. I loved 90210. I DVR'd it the other night but haven't had a chance to watch it.
april said…
Oh my goodness! I was so excited to see Nat @ "the pit" in the newest 90210 episode! So glad to know I'm not the only "old-school"90210 junkie - gotta love SoapNet :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary