Hurricane Ike



Yesterday, right before the baby shower I was hosting, Jason tells me that there's a mandatory evacuation in my In-laws county and they're on their way to stay with me over the weekend.

So this morning I have to run to the post office and send out Dylan's Invitations, the 230 bookmarks for Pink Christmas, then run to the grocery store and stock up on food.

When I get home, I'll have to wash sheets, matrice covers, vacuum, and clean up from the baby shower.

Did I mention, I'm exhausted?

Comments

I Am Nacho Mama said…
I just recently started reading Tip Junkie (which I love, by the way). When I read your post about Hurricane Ike, I was curious as to where you were from. I clicked on the link to your personal blog and found out you are in the DFW area. So am I. I think it's great that you post about local activities. Keep up the great work.
I Am Nacho Mama said…
I forgot to say good luck this weekend - better you than me!!
queenieweenie said…
It made me tired just to read that. Why on earth do you have to wash mattress covers??? Does you MIL inspect them?
Rochelleht said…
Hey love! Hope you're surviving everything. Make sure you come to bookclub tomorrow to get a break! ;-)
Blakely said…
Your shower looks beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary