L to the T



I've been on the look out for a new summer hair style. I like to change things up often.

I'll admit when I first saw LC (from The Hills) sporting the braid - I thought it was ghetto. Alas it has really grown on me and I decided to try it.



Here I am, "LT". Not bad for my first attempt, considering I haven't braided my hair since the 80's. ;)

I'll have to "keep this in the running for Laurie's Next Top Summer Hairdo". {{giggle}}



Drake decided he wanted to get in the action and do his hair. He laid down on the counter and stuck his head in the sink!



I dried him off and helped him a bit. Here's an after shot.

Let's talk hair! What are you considering for your summer look?

Comments

Shar said…
So funny because this is totally my summer 'do too! I love it. (But I also thought it was ghetto at first!)

For not braiding since the 80's, you did a pretty dang good job. It's hard to braid your own hair!
Laurie said…
So funny! I LOVED LCs braid and I've tried to do it myself, but I can't french braid. Apparently I'm an idiot. Living in Utah, I was also worried about looking polygamist. But I still like it.
Cecilia said…
Cute hair do! I love LCs style and her hair is just fabulous, so it's yours. I just go darker for the winter and lighter for the summer, it's time for some highlights for me.
Good job braiding!
BTW-Drake is a cutie pie!
kelly said…
very cute. my sister has also been rocking the braid. it's a great way to keep your hair out of your face, but not have it in a pony tail. definitely in the running for your summer do.
Lisa-Marie said…
I actually like your braid better than hers. You rock it girl.

And your little Drake wanting in on the hair action...too cute. See, who needs a girl?
Hazen5 said…
Same wave length here! You can pull it off! I think I'll use my daughter as my dummy first!
signmakingmoms said…
It's really cute!! If I didn't have bangs now, I would try it.
diane said…
Keeping my new bangs. I like the LC braid.
KatyTexasMommy said…
Funny- I lived in Dallas for EVER (plano and then went to SMU- but I was a poor scholarship girl, haha). and Then met my future husband who lives in Katy, been here for about 4 years.

so what do you like better- keller or Katy- I know keller well too!

Kelli
Kat said…
It looks really cute on you!!
Kirstin said…
THat looks so cute! I wish I could wear my hair off my face and of course I wish it wasn't coarse and curly...anyways. It looks cute and you kinda sorta look like her too.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary