Congrats Honey!

I've got to officially congratulate my man (right) for winning the 'game changer' award at work. He works for Eaton Corporation, a 13 Billion dollar company with approx. 80,000 employees in 29 countries. Jason was 1 of 14 selected for this most prestigious award. Here he is shaking hands with the company's CEO, Sandy Cutler.
Jason came up with an idea, designed the web-based software, and now they're implementing it throughout the corporation. I am so proud of him! I admire all the hard work and dedication he has for the many passions in his life. And I'm honored to be one of them. he he
Would you believe Jason was a welder with only a semester of college when we met. "Honey, you've exceeded my expectations and anything else you achieve in your career is a bonus. Love you more than the universe!"
Comments
Way to go Jason!!!!
diana
Your right – it has all paid off.
Congrats Jason!
Laurie--You are right to be proud of your man! :)
Congrats Jason!
Laurie--You are right to be proud of your man! :)