Hacked Off!



Someone hacked into Executive Homemaker and made a mess! Please be patient while we figure out the extent of the damage.

In the meantime, if you need a file for an upcoming event e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

**Update - The hacker tried to put advertising banners on the home page which ended up corrupting the site. We've fixed the problem and it's up and running again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comments

♡ Oh my word! I don't understand that! I don't understand how they figure out how to that let along why they'd want too! I hope you figure everything out!
Traci said…
That is a bummer! Hope it's not too bad that things can get up and running soon. What a pain!! Some people!
aurora said…
Unbelievable!
I hope that the damage isn't too bad, and that it will all be righted soon.
Anonymous said…
Ugh, I hope it's not serious and you can get it figured out quickly. Hang in there and take a deep breath!
Anonymous said…
that is why i kept getting kicked off last week from it. it was giving me a very hard time all week.
i feel your pain! it has happened to us and it is not fun. it is such a bummer and i am soo sorry these idiots do these things!good luck
di

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary