Good Mail



Last week I received some good mail! Tabetha sent me this beautiful necklace in appreciation for all my referrals. I don't feel like I've done a thing - her products speak for themselves!

So head on over and order gifts for all your favorite ladies in your life! They'll love them.



I also got some good mail from the IRS. Lucky me. I guess this means Karma's mad at me again. If only I could figure out what's ticking her off. These battles between us are kicking my @ss.

Comments

Yay for good mail! What the heck on the IRS stuff??? I got a thing from them several years ago saying I owed 3 grand. I just about had a heart attack!!! Got cleared up though and turned out they actually owed me more money! Hopefully this isn't as bad and it seems! Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary