Fredericksburg



Laurie M, Wendy, and I took a girls trip to Fredericksburg over the weekend. We've been trying to plan this for a couple months and it finally came together kinda last minute. I was so bummed to miss Katri's amazing book club. I was really looking forward to it.



It was so nice to have 2 full consecutive nights of sleep. In Fredericksburg, we were like kids in a candy store!



We shopped...



Had some crazy moments...



Ate yummy food and treats...



Saw a chick flick...



Saw some crazy products...



Enjoyed our girl time, told stories, and laughed.

It's such a blessing to have wonderful friends and some time away from family. Now I'm motivated to finish planning summer and geer up for the full-time mothering it requires.

Comments

Rochelleht said…
How super fun! I've never been there. It looks so cute. We totally missed you at Katri's. It was so lovely.
♡ Good for you that sounds like so much fun!
Anonymous said…
What a great weekend! Have a great day...
Traci said…
Looked like a fun getaway! Those are always nice and always needed! Thanks for sharing in your fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary