Drake's Talking



"Mommy, poop."

Comments

Anonymous said…
hee hee hee... NICE!! Those are two real important words when you are that age!
♡ Too funny!

I just wanted to let you know that I changed my URL it's now www.areyouseriousthisislife.blogspot.com

Someone already took my old url...
Amber M. said…
Don't you wish we had a little more control over when they speak and what they say?? Good for you for documenting this treasure. :-)
Anonymous said…
Is he pointing where it comes from too? That's funny!
aurora said…
Hey, words are words! Gold star. :)
Anonymous said…
He thinks the tail is the poop! I keep trying to explain tails to him but he says, "No Mommy. Poop!" ha ha

Your right Aurora, I'll take what I can get these days! He still won't say Milk. But he is saying "Sun" for CarpiSun. We're making a bit of progress.
“that is tooo cute!”
Traci said…
Ok, that is too cute and too funny! Glad you posted about it to always remember!
Cecilia said…
How funny! I love his picture...he is too cute!
Rochelleht said…
Ethan's version of this is, "OH!"

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary