What Gender is Your Brain?

Your Brain is 33% Female, 67% Male



You have a total boy brain

Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts

And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...

You never like to get feelings too involved



This explains alot! ha ha My desire to run my own business, my passion for real estate, my love of Sci-Fi movies and historical fiction. ;)

Comments

73% femail

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!
and I can't spell... Female!!!
Mamaof3 said…
I was exact opposite of you...33% Male...67% female!
Melissa said…
Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male
Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve


I've noticed that I've become more girlie over the years. I am sure that I would have been more male brained when I was younger!
Anonymous said…
i scored exactly like- "are you serious!" - mostly female! 73%!
di

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary