Workin' Girl
After being so sick that I couldn't eat for 4 days, I'm feeling a little lighter. I was at the point that I was completely ok with my curvier figure and recently went ahead and purchased some clothes in a larger size.
However, feeling lighter has given me the motivation I've been waiting for to get moving. Here's Lisa (who's a personal trainer) trying to help me strengthen my back, since it gives me great grief when exercising.
I know you want another one! Here goes. Disclaimer: No children or animals were actually hurt during this video. ;)
To help keep me moving, my man bought me a treadmill. Yeah! I hated having to put it in my bedroom but I couldn't bear to ask him to haul it upstairs. So much for my "bedroom retreat". Sorry Oprah!
Where do you keep your treadmill?
Comments
Yay for you!
I was having major back problems (and knee and hip) and my doctor told me that my hamstrings are probably too tight, which can lead to lower back problems. I've been stretching and doing yoga and I haven't really had a problem since!
No treadmill, sniff, sniff.
I think not.
GREAT video though. You are such a riot. And so patient. I think I would have steam rolled my little one.
I don't really laugh that obnoxiously do I??
And I did talk to Martha about the dinner thing in May. I told her I'd go with her, so sounds like I'll be there! Now I just need to step up my blogging again.
Sorry RO!
Love your videos!!!
(You should try reformer pilates. Strengthen your core and your back wont have to work so hard.)
di