Fit for a Queen

Katri, Rochelle, and Me
Look who finally made it to book club. Me! We have it on Saturday afternoons which is probably the most difficult day/time for me to attend. However this month, I got our favorite babysitter to come and I was off for some much needed girl time.

We read 'The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette' and Katrina out did herself! The food was delicious and the decor was so incredibly beautiful! I was amazed at all the details and love she put into the afternoon.

There was silver tulle and vibrant flowers everywhere!

Even on the chandelier, there were fresh roses and pink tulle. Breath taking!

She brought out her china and tons of tea lights for the special occasion. Those napkin rings are to die for.

Here's a peek at Katrina's mirrored buffet - so elegant.

Did I mention how yummy the food was? Scrumptious.

Cheryl (middle) even did her hair for the event! Be sure to go to Katrina's (left) blog. She has more details on decorating and the food.

Here's Chanda and Caroline.
It was such a beautiful afternoon. I can't thank Katrina enough for all her efforts. It really made my day so much brighter!

That evening we met several couples at the Town Square where they were having a little festival of sorts. It was such a nice and relaxing evening full of great conversation and yummy food!
Thank goodness for close friends - you are very dear to me.
Comments
Have fun in Utah and travel safe...