The New Tip Junkie

Out with the old.

In with the new!
I am so excited to tell you guys first, that Shannon over at EightCrazyDesigns has made me such an amazing new design for Tip Junkie! {{squeal with delight!}}
It only took 4 days from start to finish! I am so impressed with Shannon's talent. I really was clueless as to what specifically I wanted and what she designed is so beautiful and so “me”. It's completely different than anything I've seen. Shannon listened to everything I suggested and incorporated them beautifully. I'm so glad that I hired her!
(I had hired someone else in December and needless to say it didn't go as seamless.)
If you're looking for a blog designer I would highly recommend Shannon! She was so easy to work with, her rates are very reasonable, and she incorporated everything I said I wanted and MORE!
She took the liberty of changing the Tip Junkie girl's dress and I absolutely loved it! Then I asked her to make a jacket for her and she came up with this seriously so cute wrap.
For all of you waiting for Tip Junkie to convert and become a modest lady - here's her debut! I really have been working on getting her a jacket for MONTHS! Who knew Shannon would handle it in minutes. {{whew!}}
The new design should be up on Tip Junkie shortly. I hope you love the new design as much as I do. Well that may not be possible, so if you love it half as much I'll be happy. {{wink}}
Comments
way to go!