What Color Girl Are You?
| You Are A Gold Girl |
You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late. You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented. You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through. You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was! |
Heather and I are the same color! {{giggle}} I wish I was never late on a deadline. I used to be on top of everything - however this 3rd little guy has blasted most of my good habits. Now that he's 2 I've recommitted myself to getting back to basics.
On a personal note: I've either walked and/or walked on my treadmill every day this week. I have shin splints and my back is killing me. However, I totally committed to keeping myself moving. One thing I have discovered is that when I walk in the morning it zaps my energy for that day. Do you have that problem?
I think I may need to stick with evening walks/work outs and long soaks in the tub at night. That's more my rythm. ;)
Comments
I can only work out after I get off wok at midnight! Weird , I know! But that's the time I dedicate to myself and feel great afterwards!