Laurie in Real Life

{{Me ready to party, like a rockstar!}}
Since Blogapalooza is next week, people have been doing their "In Real Life" posts. Basically, it's to give you a heads up on what to expect when you meet me in real life. {{so you won't be disappointed}}
Honestly, I'm not sure what to share with you that you don't already know. Hmm...
- I have a LOUD laugh. {{not kidding}}
- I'm a hugger. If I recognize you, I'll probably give you a hug. {{you've been warned}}
- I hate my profile - which is flat with a pointed chin. {{although like you, I haven't seen myself in 3D}}
- I'm short 5'3".
- I moved to Texas when I was 11 years old. However, I don't have an accent because I grew up in the burbs.
- I say what I think, which usually gets me into trouble. So don't be offended - I'm just flapping my gums. ;)
- I say "Shoot Yeah!", "seriously", and "dagum" a lot. {{I don't know why}}
- I don't take myself seriously.
- I love to be silly! It doesn't bother me if other people judge me. I'm out to have a good time. {{pretty much at all costs}}
- I also like to be helpful at a party, usually as the photographer. It helps me mingle, gives me something to do, and gives me a reason to move around the party. {{So smile or do something silly dagumit when I come to take your pic}}
- I have a TERRIBLE memory! So don't expect me to remember you - just come up and introduce yourself. I'll be doing a lot of that myself, "Hi, my name is Laurie from 'Create Your Own Experience'. I have the blue header with the vector girl leaning on a dryer."
I have my tickets and I'm ready to PAR-TAY with all you crazy girls!! Can't wait until next week.
Also, while I'm in Utah I'll be attending the 3rd Annual Blog Party at hosted by Jill. I'm so excited and can't wait to meet those ladies as well. Let me know if you're attending!

Comments
P.S. I'm surprised you are short. You look long and lean to me. And who's talkin hefty? Pu-lease.
Can't wait to meet you!
Oh and thanks for doing the directory- can always count on you for the good ideas. ;)