Escape Artist



Saturday we came home from lunch with Melissa and Lisa and our babysitter told us that Drake had unlocked the front door and walked out! A stranger found him and brought him back home. Ahhhhh!!



So today, I feel very blessed to still have my grumpy, Blue's Clues loving, insomniac. First thing on my list - Home Depot for more locks!

Comments

♥ That's so scarry!!! We've had to have locks on our doors forever! My twins figured it out really early too. I'm so glad that he was retured safe and sound.
aurora said…
What a shock!

I am so glad that your little guy is safe and sound. I am so grateful that the stranger was a good person. Phew!
Jen said…
Golly....he had angels watching out for him for sure! What a blessing to have good neighbors. I put up baby gates the little ones can't get past after I found my 7 mo old had crawled out into an open garage the other day. It's scary what they can do - our innocent little sweeties.
♥Shally said…
I have to set up an alarm system that beeps when any door or window opens just for that reason.

We also had to go buy one of those "hotel locks" to put up high on the door so my son wouldn't escape.
Mamaof3 said…
SCARY! :( Thank goodness he's OK! Kids are so crafty sometimes!
Sondra said…
Ahhhh - I'm so glad that he was brought home safely! What a scare!!
Crazymamaof6 said…
OH no! scary! a runaway! we've had that happen . no fun! glad he was safe.

come see the contest on my blog. free giveaway potential!
Chanda said…
Ahhh - the panic! Thank goodness everything turned out OK.
kelly said…
ahh! that is crazy! i know the feeling all too well, unfortunately! i'm glad he got home safe and sound.
Laura said…
OH NO!!!!! That is terrible!!!
Anonymous said…
Scary how independent these little guys are and at such a young age!

Love your site and want to make a trip to Canton!;)
Shannon said…
SCARRY!!! Doesn't that make you hold him a little tighter!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary