Dress Ups

My brother Scott (pictured above) and Lisa left on Thursday. We had such a fun week reminiscing, playing with the boys, laughing, and playing cards. What an amazing week with great company!
Their recent visit got me thinking about our childhood and some crazy times we had growing up. One memory kept coming to me -when I got to play stylist and they got to play dress up! It was actually more fun for me. {{evil laugh}}
Because I wanted girly sister so badly I would, on occasion, convince Scott and Lisa to let me dress them up as girls. Yes, I know that technically Lisa is a girl and a beautiful one at that. However, growing up she was convinced that she was a boy.

Here's what Lisa looked like on a daily basis as a "boy". Notice the piece of grass in her mouth. ha!

Here is my favorite picture of Lisa as a girl, during our photo session. Yes I said session. I have many more of these jewels! I think she's even wearing shoulder pads.

Here's what Scott usually looked like. Doesn't Dylan look just like him? ;)

This is what Scott looked as a girl. Totally sassy for sure and he loved it!

This tradition started when Scott was a baby. Here he is in a wig and tutu. What a sport! Thanks for playing guys.
I realize the obvious question is, "Have I dressed up any of my boys as girls?" No, I haven't. Jason wouldn't like it and they wouldn't go along with it anyway. {{big sigh}} Party poopers.


**Update! I just found these pictures where I dressed up Lisa as a boy and Scott as a girl. Notice the coordinating outfits. I crack myself up!!
Comments
Glad you had a fun week.
Come on Lisa, you probably asked me to do it. "Make my hair just like Clayton's!" A pony tail would have been way too girly for you.
FOTFL!! You know I'm right.
love the shoulder pads! i had those too.
fun memories!
di
Of course, back then you didn't have your own camera so there is no phisical evidence that I am aware of.
(I may be to blame for this - having no sisters for the first 12 years of my life, and so many brothers - I did this to my younger brothers all the time and made them play house with me. I used to dress them up as girls for Halloween too! {Tee Hee})
P.S. You crack me up too!!!