Drake is Stewie!



Lisa has been trying to convince me for sometime that Drake is the cartoon character Stewie from Family Guy. Click here to read her post. It's hysterical!!

Comments

Rebecca said…
Ha! She is such a character. I can't believe he stabbed you with a butter knife. Oh the things they will do!
Shar said…
I loved her post! Too funny.

My cousin stabbed me with a butter knife when I was six. He just left on a mission, so there is definitely hope for Drake!
Chanda said…
I think she's got it spot-on. That was so funny. You really should watch Family guy. Stewie is one of my favorite cartoon characters ever. Hope your stab wound heals quickly. ;)
Karen said…
I think he's adorable!!!!

And he adores you too!!!!
All your boys do - I've seen it in their eyes - but then how could they not??? You're a great MOM !!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary