Craft Closet Make Over

I've finally done it. After 2 years of living in this house, I've finally finished organizing the last closet in my home.
This is the guest room closet that doubles as my "craft" closet. You could barely consider it a walk-in closet, but with 2 new shelves my man built for me over the weekend, it's got just enough space for what I need.

Closet Before

Closet Before - complete chaos!

After - view from hall
(I used a different camera because mine is still broken. It was so hard to get these pics the space is so small. I hope you can get the idea.)
Small shelf with hanging space for guests clothes - just above the door that goes to the attic. I spray painted 2 of these tins pink and glued flowers onto the other 3.
Top Shelf
Middle, 2 new shelves that Jason made and I painted white.
I added these "curtains" to cover the other white bins and to make the space less messy. I used 2 tension rods and they open up in the middle. I was inspired by this craft room (1st one).
I hot glued black pom poms onto these pink fabric bins I got at Wal-mart. (I know you're going to ask where I got them.)
I got the black bins from Wal-mart and glued on pink pom poms and ric-rak. I made these oval tags out of scrap book paper, hung them with fun ribbon, and hot glued them to the bin.

I spray painted the wicker baskets hot pink and glued on black pom poms. Yes, I already had these flowers. ;)
I am so excited to get my messy closet all pink and fabulous. Now my guests will actually have room to hang their clothes and store their suit cases. ha ha
I hope you've found some fun ideas to use in your own home or have at least been inspired for another project!

Comments
and I love that I'm the first one to post. :)
love ya,
di
I have a webpage on the well-stocked craft closet and am working on one on a well-organized craft closet. Would love to feature your photos if possible. Just leave me a note on my blog or on the website and I'll get with you again when I'm ready. Thanks!!
i will do my homework of a space, color scheme and budget! di
I want to be blog friends, because you are so cute and we are going to meeting at the big BP next week...but now I see we can't.
1) I hate crafting.
2) I hate organizing.
Okay, okay, we can still be friends but seriously, if I ever come to Texas and come to your house, you are UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES to open that closet. It makes me feel woefully inadequate.
--Jessica
The other fabric bins are over in the laundry dept next to the hangers. ;)
Thank you for inspiring me once again!!
you have 3 boys...right?
How in the world are you doing decor in pink???
"boys art" in pink baskets would not fly in my house. But... it sure looks cute!
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/catalog/
Doreen Martinez
martinezpartyofthree@gmail.com
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!
I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://izucexic.1accesshost.com/ejufateg.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life