April Showers Bring...

May flowers? I didn't pick many blooming plants with the landscaper. I wanted hearty plants that required nothing but water. However, I do really appreciate color and the green thumb of others. I was so delighted to find these fun tin flowers to "spring" up my backyard.

My roses in the front yard started to bloom a couple days ago!

Over the weekend, I took some "me" time and went shopping with some friends at Canton. Since my camera's flash is broken I can only show you what I bought for outside. I got this awesome iron bee and butterfly.

Some fun animals for Drake to enjoy.

And these iron flower boxes. One of my kitchen windows faces this fence and thought if I have to look at it daily, I might as well make it look nice! Now I just have to fill them. ;)
I love Canton not only for the shopping but it's a day just for me. No kids, no worries, just girlfriends, laughing, and creativity flowing. Didn't get enough? Click here and here for other Canton finds and home decor ideas.
Comments
I've been having drama with my camera and it's flash also. It wouldn't happen to be an Olympus camera would it?
I double dog dare you to do a post without pictures!!!
And NO I will not do a post with out pictures. For those of us who are Visual learners with a touch of distractibility (like myself) I want to be stimulated with a nice picture. That's our bribe for reading the post. ;)
You have such good taste! I love all of your finds!
Those hanging planters are lovely!
i'm in dfw are too! when i looked at the pics of your home and garden, i said, huh, that looks like a tx home! sure enough! :)
The shopping days are the weekend where the 1st Monday falls each month. Friday is the best day to shop - less crowds.
Just shoot me an e-mail if you have other questions.