President Hinckley

I was saddened last night when I heard the news of the President Hinckley's death. He was the president of my church and such an amazing and loving leader. I was constantly impressed by his witty personality as well as his ability to connect with the members of the church throughout the world. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
For some reason, I can't help but think about the celebration and reunions that are happening in heaven at this very moment. His wife passed away almost 2 years ago and what an amazing relationship they had! I'm not sure how it all works out - but being a prophet - he's probably being reunited with some pretty amazing historical leaders right now.
I know, I'm weird. But that's been my perspective about death since I was a young child. I guess having a sister who died of SIDS has helped me keep focused on the positive. Also, after reading "Embraced by the Light" so recently, I tend to dwell on Heaven and what a wonderful place it will be.
Comments
Isn't it nice to have a sense of calm and not panic or fear?
Thanks for your words and perspective.
Thanks for this post. I, too, will miss President Hinckley and the amazing example he was to all of us.