MAC Attack!

Katri had us over for a movie night over the weekend and we watched 'Jane Eyre'. I will admit that I didn't go for the movie choice but to fulfill my love language of quality time with some pretty great women.
I was not feeling it, until I saw blood and it was announced that someone got bit! I knew the odds of a vampire or werewolf being in this movie was slim to none - but I teased myself with the idea anyway. It worked and I ended up enjoying it. Thanks ladies!
Jane Eyre gave me the bug, and I've been watching vampire movies in my media room ever since. {{giggle}}

On another, completely unrelated, note: Drake discovered he could unscrew my lipstick and painted it on his face. Normally this would not be blog worthy. However, that was 2 DAYS AGO! Yep, it's still there.
Hows that for a MAC commercial: It won't even rub off your baby's face after 2 days of scrubbing, long warm baths, and several soap products. ;)
Comments
I never heard of Jane Eyre. MAybe i will check it out :)
Mine kid is so busy and into everything. Currently, we have to check the garbages before we take them out, because he likes to throw important, expensive things away. So gross.
LOL!!! I have been looking for some great lipstick and it looks like I found it- Ha!
The vampire comments were great! I knew you'd like that part. :) me too.