What Kind of Soda are You?


You Are Coke


A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper

I'm feeling a little under the weather today. So I'm leaving you with my favorite soda! Actually, I've been swtiching from Diet Coke w/ lime and Diet Berry Dr. Pepper.

Comments

Christie said…
Sorry you're feeling under the weather. Take it easy and hope you're feeling good soon!
Shar said…
Laurie,
I really enjoy reading your blog. You have dang cute kids and you are super talented. Thanks for your comments on my blog. They always brighten my day!
Lisa said…
I'm a Mountain Dew!! Ultra hyper and full of energy, you're on a permanent sugar high. Some people complain about your taste, but the do appreciate your power.

Your best soda match: Coke

Stay away from: Root Beer

If only we'd known we were best soda matches when we were younger maybe we wouldn't have wasted so many years hating each other :)
Holly said…
I'd have to say Diet Coke! Growing up used to be Diet Pepsi, but I've converted!
Hope you are feeling better....as you recall- I'm DP who you are supposed to avoid...HA!! ;) Take care of yourself!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary