Four Favorites

Thanks Ashley for the idea!

Four Jobs I've held


Stuffed envelopes for casino's at age 10 for five cents an envelope.
Babysitter
Business Assistant, Crabtree Dental - 7 years
Administrative Assistant, Dr. Gary & Blake Matthews DDS - 2 years


Four Movies I Can Watch Over & Over



Lord of the Rings
Blade Trillogy
Legally Blonde
Gladiator

Four Places I Have Lived


(My backyard in Arizona.)

Gilbert, Arizona
Barstow, California
Katy, Texas
Provo, Utah

Four T.V. Shows I Watch
(I can only pick 4, yikes!)



24
LOST
Prison Break
Grey's Anatomy

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
(I didn't travel growing up.)



Disney Land
Carribean Cruise - St. Marteen, Bahama's, Virgin Islands
New York City
Las Vegas

Four Favorite Foods



Taco Bell - Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco
Taste of Asia - California Rolls
Chipotle - 3 soft tacos, mild, w/ avocado
Salt Grass - Potoato Soup

Four Websites I Visit



Shutterfly
Mavens - My Family (not often enough)
Lots of Blogs

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now


Bend then...

Snap!

Utah - my friend Melissa C. just had her baby girl! (Melissa above)
A mexican restaurant w/ an outside play ground having a girls lunch (dagum this rain!)
In my bed taking a nap. (Speaking of naps - Danae's post on the art of napping is crazy funny.)
Italy - That's where I want to go on my next vacay

Four People I'm Tagging - now you guys copy it and tag 4 more people!

Lisa
Chanda
Julie

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Laurie. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm glad it led me back to your blog. From which I can't wait to find your other blog as well.

Legally blond makes me laugh out loud. My 16-year-old son loves it too, but he doesn't want anyone to know. After watching it he always pleads, "Stop getting me hooked on chick flicks!"
Fun idea and great way to get to know you better!:)
Webb Family said…
lovin' your answers, are you from arizona? the picture of you and your friend cracked me up, too cute!!
onehm said…
I love those ranchero chicken soft taco's too!
It was great getting to know you a little better...
Anonymous said…
I lived in Arizona until I was 8. I lived briefly in Barstow, CA and then moved to Katy, Texas where I officially "grew up". I had always intended to move back to Arizona (up until a year ago) but I think Ft. Worth has claimed us for good. We love it here!
I love your pictures. What a cute post!! I am feeling you on Gladiator (one of my all time favorite movies)
Holly said…
What a fun post! I'll have to give it some thought....perhaps tomorrow!
Micah and Jen said…
Thanks for letting us know you better! Lost is also my fav. tv show! :)
Lacie said…
Fun Post!
I often watch Legally Blond when I have had a down day- I can't help but laugh out loud!!!

I have really enjoyed your tips-
Love the idea of Tip Junkie!
Lisa said…
You tagged me?! You know I can't say no to you, but you should also know that this is equal to an email forward, which I delete! I'll think about it, but I don't have 4 other people to tag...does that get me off the hook?
kelly said…
i love getting to know you better. i love the bend & snap!
jessica said…
fun, fun - nice to know a bit more about you! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary