Blogging 101 - What Not To Do
Since I just did a post to welcome a bunch of new bloggers, I thought I'd give our newbies some good tried and true: Blogging 101 -What NOT to do! Yes, this is unsolicited advice from yours truly, but I think it's about time someone addresses the issues. #1. Don't get green with envy , Blenvy it's coined, while reading other's blogs. According to CJane , "It usually comes from reading a blog that emphasizes my insecurities." Well said blogger guru. I couldn't agree with you more. Please remember that each post is just a moment of that person's day/week. Instead, just be happy that something amazing happened to your fellow blogger. Be inspired by them! If you really feel the need, use that insecurity to make a change in your own life and do something similar. #2. If people don't update their blog roll by adding your name under 'Friends & Family' don't get your feelings hurt . It's simply a nice gesture, forgotten. Seasoned b...
Comments