No Words Wednesday



Comments

Lisa said…
I can't tell in either picture whether Drake is happy or not? Or for that matter if you are. Happy 4th of July!
Paige said…
I'm dying over the lego room! It's my son exactly. He says they all have to be dumped out so he can find the right pieces. After many nights of stepping on them for tuck-in or the baby crying in there, we clean them up "together," i.e, I threaten they are all going in the garbage unless he helps me!
Lacie said…
This looks like my house-BOYS...Enough said!
Anonymous said…
Yes Drake is happy! In fact, as Dylan pulled the blanket, Drake kept "falling off" it. He would jump up and reposistion himself so he could continue with his "ride". Dylan's so great with Drake.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary