What Dessert Are You Most Like?
| You Are Cheesecake |
Rich, sweet, and simply perfect. You're not boring - you're just the best! |
My brunch was a success yesterday! I had so much fun, I forgot to take pictures. Shoot! There ended up being 4 adults and 12 kiddos. The house was a little loud but it was a delight to have my friends over and my kids entertained. One of my friends just had hip surgery so I watched her kiddos for the rest of the day so she could have a break.
We got bad news yesterday. Jason's uncle was killed in a motorcycle accident on his way home from his mom's birthday party. It's such a tragedy. I feel like death has surrounded me this summer and it's getting closer and closer. First my friends In-laws died in a car accident, then another friend's mom died of a heart attack, now Jason's Uncle of a motorcycle accident. I can't help but worry. Loosing Jason is my biggest fear!
Thankfully last year Jason and I got a living trust. It's a little pricey up front but it prevents the need of family having to get an attourney and going to probate court in the even of our deaths. If you live in Texas you can contact John Mahoney at (281) 444-2220. He was awesome and made it a wonderful experience instead of a gloomy one. I have peace of mind that my kids will be taken care of if the worst should happen.
Anyway, I'll be leaving today for Lake Jackson, Texas and will be gone for the weekend for the viewing and funeral. I'll try to check in. I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!
Comments
I sure enjoy your blog, Laurie! You have wonderful ideas and such a great sense of style. Thanks for being my buddy!