We're All Tied Up at the Moment
My kids are addicted to string! A ball of yarn equal hours of play here at the Turk house. They've just added a new element to the string games, it's call the "Yank and Laugh!" Tie yarn to Drake's binkie and as you can imagine the tricks were endless. I will say Drake was a trooper, he loved it!
Fun with the string usually ends with my upstairs turned into one big spider web. Their favorite thing to do is to tie toys onto it and dangle it from the banister.
Dylan's new thing is giving Drake piggie-back rides. It's so cute!!
Here's Davis with is latest K-nex design, a race car with a working motor! He was so proud and he asked me to take his picture. He then told me that I can put it on my site so my friends can see it. (Too funny!!)
Comments
love that Knex car Davis made.. that is awesome! I love his name.. that is my maiden name.. and now my middle name..
my kids always are like.. heh mom take a picture of this for your blog.. fun how they get into it too!
I don't know why we feel we have to buy tons of toys! K. walks around and plays with those pull out "things" in magazines for hours!
It's funny that Davis wanted you to take a picture. Kids pick up on everything! I pull out the camera and K starts saying "Cheese"- Poor Kid!
you are a way nicer mom than me! string makes me crazy! my kids try to do that stuff with my ribbon for bows and i always lose it! my kids all have their own blogs now and want me to post stuff on 'em for them. they think it is pretty great.
I was just going through my pix and found Brax with a huge Knex robot, I should post it on my blog!