Tip Junkie Giveaway!



I'm addicted to these Classic T's and feel so strongly every woman should own one in all the basic colors, I've decided to host a Tip Junkie Giveaway! Post a comment and not only will you be entered but your friend will be too.

Add the blog button to your sidebar so you can get lots of entries and improve your chances to win!

Click here to check out Layer's products on ExecutiveHomemaker.com.

Comments

donna said…
K, love the Lulu .


Thanks for the web-site.
Hey, we lived in three if the same states. AZ, CA, and UT!
onehm said…
Cool idea! I found you thru...YOU! Glad you commented on one of my posts. I look forward to your insights.
Lauralee said…
okay... I am glad her outfit is going to change! :) I just can see my girls asking me about it.. I put her on my blog with a disclaimer! :)
Anonymous said…
Lauralee - you are awesome! Your a #1 mom in my book!
Lacie said…
Ok Girl, I just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Look at my Post for Today! Have Fun!
smithfam said…
So fun! I am a tshirt lover! I try to branch out of the box, but always come back!
Julianne said…
I definitely need to add more colors to my collection. :) Thanks for the great blog! I'm putting the button on my blog.
Webb Family said…
how fun, i read about the shirts on your sisters blog a few days ago and found the give away from you! i'm really enjoying your blogs.
michelle said…
Thanks bunches for the website! :) I am enjoying your blog so much! We just got back home from Utah. It is so fun to catch up on what has been happening in youe world! :) You are such a wonderful person!
Beth said…
I've enjoyed looking through your blog. Thanks for your comment on mine. :)
Anonymous said…
How cool!!! I'm in. I love your blog!!! I will be visiting often!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary