My Childhood

I finally got about 200 slides converted onto a CD and am in the process of making a Shutterfly book of my childhood. Here's one of my favorite pictures of my brother Barry. Naked on the counter! Bro this is for you, hope you're still enjoying my blog! (ha ha)
I've always been a good kisser. I guess it's because I started out young. ;-}

This is my FAVORITE picture of my childhood. It has all the things I love: my dad, flowers, and a good road trip. My dad looks so young and full of life in this picture.

Comments
Hey, haven't I seen a in flower in your hair in recent pictures on your blog! Some things never change!!!!
1. I'm not caught up on all my scrapbooks, yet. I have 2001 & 2002 left to do. And then I need to scan 1999 & 2000 into digital pictures and then do the books. I know a big project. But I'm looking forward to it and will most likely tackle it when the kids get back into school. I've been averaging 8 hours to complete an entire year. So once they're in school - it should go quickly.
2. The flower is my Summer Hair. See this post: http://laurieturk.blogspot.com/2007/06/summer-hair.html
I also wear it because I had Victoria Beckham's hair cut 2 years ago and am STILL growing it out. That was my favorite hair cut and I'm starting to miss it. However, after all my hard work I'm keeping my long locks. For now.