Project OOPS!



So after two weeks of re-finishing this bookshelf, I'm finally done. Jason carries it upstairs, the boys and I lug all the books upstairs (from my once-messy closet), it takes me over an hour to get the books and shelves in the right place, I show it to Julie, and... I wish I had painted it black. Ahhh! I wanted it to have an authentic wood finish - but in the room it would look so much better if it was black. Bummer! What do you think, should I take the time to refinish it again?

Comments

katri said…
well... that's a tough question. If it is going to drive you crzy, do it. if not then let it sit until it does. this is how i do just about everything!

that really stinks that you aren't happy with it!!! :(

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary