I've Created Friendships

I love to let my hair down and get crazy with my friends. I'll admit it takes me about 30 minutes of driving fast with loud music to transition me from "structured mom" to "fun friend". I feel so grateful to have such amazing women in my life. I am truly blessed.


Girls trip to Oklahoma!


Rochelle's and my slumber birthday party! Who wraped the house!?!


Melissa C, Me, and my sister Lisa in NYC. We're recreating the "Friends" fountain pose!


I'm with Diana on the balcony of our cruise ship to the Caribbean. Shoot Yeah!


My farewell party with my peeps! I miss you guys so much!

Comments

katri said…
So, I love the picture from TOFW. Hard to believe that was a year ago. What a fun time.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary