Memorial Day Weekend
The holiday weekend started off badly with a lot of rain and on Friday I got food poisoning to boot. Luckily, I was feeling much better by the evening and we kept our babysitter. We ended up doing some shopping for the house and then ending the evening at Chili's. We ran into our friend Wendy at Home Depot and then ran into the Thompson's at Chili's. (We ended up eating with them - FUN!)
Saturday night we met with our dinner club at the Cheesecake Factory and watched Pirates III afterward. Good food and great friends - it was the perfect evening. What did ya'll think about Pirates!?! Personally I didn't like the ending...

Well, after owning our SeaDoos for over 2 months - we finally took them out on Monday! YEAH! It was still sprinkling and the sun wasn't out but we put on our wetsuits and made a couple hours of it anyway. What a BLAST! I'm looking forward to more family picnics and adventures at the lake. We ended the evening at Wendy's house (from Home Depot) and grilled with lots of friends.
It was such a fun weekend with a babysitter two nights in a row, not having to cook 3 nights, taking out the SeaDoos and being around lots of great people.
Saturday night we met with our dinner club at the Cheesecake Factory and watched Pirates III afterward. Good food and great friends - it was the perfect evening. What did ya'll think about Pirates!?! Personally I didn't like the ending...

Well, after owning our SeaDoos for over 2 months - we finally took them out on Monday! YEAH! It was still sprinkling and the sun wasn't out but we put on our wetsuits and made a couple hours of it anyway. What a BLAST! I'm looking forward to more family picnics and adventures at the lake. We ended the evening at Wendy's house (from Home Depot) and grilled with lots of friends.
It was such a fun weekend with a babysitter two nights in a row, not having to cook 3 nights, taking out the SeaDoos and being around lots of great people.
Comments