Lemons into Lemonade



Somehow we came up 6 pills short of the boys medication this month. {{drat!}}

Luckily we ran out the day of the boys doctors appointment. So, instead of sending them to school unmediated {{unfocused and completely silly}} I decided to embrace the crazy and take all the boys to Chuck E. Cheese.  It was the loudest place I could think of where they wouldn't stick out, they would blend in.

I was so bummed when we got there and I realized that I had left my camera charging at home.  But we were able to get some fun pictures when we got back.




What could have been a very frustrating day for all of us, turned into a Doctor Ditch Day full of games, tickets, and prizes.  We all had a great time and turned lemons into lemonade.

Comments

Shelly said…
Now you are a mom who knows how to survive! I will have to remember this if I ever get in the same situation with mine!
You are brave!!!! I can barely handle my unmedicated five year old..

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary