Fabric Care University with Tim Gunn

Last week Proctor and Gamble flew me out to attend the Fabric Care University and edu-macated moi on the process of cleaning laundry.
I was stoked! Finally I will get the ins and outs on how to get my whites white and stains out of my boys clothing. Better late than never! {{wink}}

Friday night we all met up at a gallery for a little get-to-know-you party and our host was Tim Gunn from Project Runway! {{squeal in delight}}
He was completely delightful and exactly how he is on the show; engaging, kind, and fabulous. He did a quick introduction of Proctor and Gamble and Tide then surprised us with a challenge.

That's right, we were divided into groups according to the colors on our name badges and then had 30 minutes to turn a plain white t shirt into something completely different and unexpected only using a few items and a glue gun from a bag on the counter.
The pressure was on people! I've watched every episode of Project Runway and I wasn't going down with out fight. Luckily, I had a group who felt exactly the same way and we went to town.


The back was crisscross black lace. It's not practical by any means but it won us FIRST PLACE, baby! Yep, that's right. Out of all 5 of the contenders Tim Gunn thought our was the best. {{shoot yeah}
Each member of our team won a $50 gift certificate.

It was such a crazy fun night. I was able to recconnect with some amazing women I've been in the blog conference circuit as well as meet some new fabulous women.
Yes, I had a blast but I also learned SO much!
which causes fade and wear. You put it in the fabric softener compartment of your washer and it will distribute during the spin cycle. OR if you don't have a dispenser because you threw it away {{like I did}} you can use the Downy Ball.


Comments
I'm so proud of you for winning the shirt challenge. You know I would TOTALLY wear that. ;)
Apparently I need to upgrade to TIde.
I guess I've known tide since I was a kid. :)
Join our giveaway to win a fabulous dress. :)