The Best Teachers Ev-ah!



Since the day I featured these beauties on Tip Junkie; I just knew that one day I would have to make them. Well it finally happened last week!  I printed out this darling apple circle card which comes with a coordinating tag. {{squeal in delight}}

I made the teachers end of the school year appreciation gifts - Crayon Initial Plaques. They were so much fun to make and were really easy.

(I printed their names on textured white paper, cut the crayons, and hot glued them to frames. I took out the glass but you could also use shadow boxes.)


Davis had the best year thanks to this lovely lady!  Seriously, these four angels were brought into our lives at just the right year.  With Jason traveling and getting his MBA this year has been so hard on me.  I took SO much comfort knowing that the boys were in good hands.


Being this was Davis' first year in Intermediate school - it could have been disastrous.  Instead he said it was amazing!


You can just tell how much these women just adore Davis.  I adore them as well!!



Dylan is so sad to be leaving Christina's class.  {{She was also Davis' 3rd grade teacher.}}  Luckily they'll be seeing her often now that the Bachelorette is back on the tube.  Can you say "Girls Night!"  {{giggle}}

These teachers were deliberately brought into my boys life this year and they made all the difference in the world.  Dylan only missed 2 on the Reading TAKS and Davis only missed 2 on the Math TAKS.  {{total opposites as usual}}  
 
They will both be in Gifted & Talented next year and I believe whole-heartedly it is because they have had the most dedicated and understanding teachers who have pushed when they needed to and have loved them always.  I feel so very blessed to be acquainted with such amazing women.  They are truly teachers who go above and beyond. 

Comments

Shelly said…
I so know what you mean. I feel the same way with Owen's teacher. She could have easily tagged him as a problem child. But, instead was patient and we keep the communication up with each other with what was going on.

TEACHERS ROCK
tinahead81 said…
i made one for my daughter's teacher last year! she loved it!
Amber M. said…
I absolutelky LOVE those crayon plaques, too. Yours turned out so cute...I bet they were a huge.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary