Last Full Day of School

As I've mentioned before, I'm on this purging kick. I've been getting rid of everything in my home we no longer use. Life has most definitely gotten away from me as my home as become overrun with stuff.
With summer here I needed a plan of attack on how to manage my household more efficiently. The solution - the less you have the less you have to clean.
So the last full day of school I tackled the upstairs and purged it. It felt great emotionally but did a number on my poor back.

I was completely lame with teacher gifts this year. I just purchased beaded lanyards and a summer treat. It's my go-to gift in a pinch.
I was hoping the boxes made up for the lack of creativity inside. I got them at Canton a year or so ago.

Davis' class has some OTT room moms which I really appreciate and admire. They went all out with autograph dogs, a framed picture of the class from Sky Ranch with their name on it, and topped off with a DVD of all the pictures they collected throughout the year. {{squeal in delight}}

Oh, I almost forgot! They also made each child their own personalized chocolate bar. I cannot even imagine how long it took the two of them to put this together.

During the party, the kiddos enjoyed an ice cream bar while they watched the DVD of their last year in Elementary school.

It was one fabulous party and Drake was all over it.

Dylan's party was amazing as well. They had a luau with personalized surf boards that all their classmates could sign, played games like Limbo, with fruit cabobs and yummy food.

Dylan's 2 year crush is moving this summer. I'm so sad for him. Skylar is such a darling girl and treated Dylan so kindly.
My sweet boy won't have Davis or Skylar at school next year. So my goal is to arrange lots of play dates this summer so he can make new friends and connections.

Drake made himself right at home as he found all of his favorite things in each classroom. He behaved so well as we yo yo'd from classroom to classroom several times throughout the afternoon.

I was the first person to wish my sister Lisa Happy Birthday! We were up late finishing a project I was doing for Davis' graduation party. I just adore her and am so glad she had the most amazing birthday week! Billy out did himself with several thoughtful gifts and excursions.
Comments
Wow what wonderful and fun parties your children had.
Enjoy your summer. :)
i'm so glad i live no where near you with the over the top wonder. i'd be in a constant state of depression.
whoohoo for Lisa. happy birthday to her!