Christmas in June



Look what the boys found hidden under the bed in the guest room. I cannot tell you how excited they were with their new found treasure.

I bought those huge candy canes for Christmas last year because I've never forgotten how I felt when I received one as a child. It was such a delight and surprise for me and I wanted to give that experience to my boys.

With my back drama, I had completely forgot that I had hid them there. I guess it's not a total waste as it's officially Christmas in June in our home. The boys are enjoying their minty delight in the middle of summer. {{yummy}}

Comments

♥ How cute! I've done that, hiddin something and totally forget about it! :)
donna said…
what a fun treasure! :)
Crazymamaof6 said…
totally awesome!
i often lose things i plan on giving as gifts .

so it's the gift that keeps on giving.
spreads out the wonder a little!

but now they know you hide stuff there, they might make a regular search spot.
Lighting said…
Christmas in June!! That is every kids dream come true.
johnwright said…
what a lovely Post...yes it is every kids dream

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary