A Little About Me



The girls over at the Lil' Peanut Patch interviewed me for their Marvelous Mommy feature. {{ahh shucks}} Thanks Ladies! It was a fun interview and thanks for the huge compliment.

If you'd like to get to know me a little better, head on over. Be sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

Comments

Julie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said…
Congrats! I enjoyed reading more about you. Oh and you did a great job!I just checked out Parenting with love and logic. I am glad to read you recommend it as well.
Laura said…
Laurie what a great interview!! I really enjoyed that, you sound like such a fun person to hang with. I too LOVE to be silly and am rarely serious. Life is just too dang short I say :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary