The Dark Side

Me & My Dad
So I always thought I'd have dark hair like my dad. Always. Yep, I'm 33 and finally realizing that I'm not going to be a brunette with long dark locks. {{total let down}}

Like Kate Beckinsale {{uber fab}}

I'm tired of waiting for mother nature and have decided to turn to my trusty and fabulous hair dresser to do the job for me. I took the plunge and went dark and I'm so glad I did.

This time I had her put darker low lights and she added a little blond to chunk it up and make it sassy. I think the dark-do matches my personality and I'm loving the change.

In other beauty news. My sister hooked me up with the best mascara! I'm not kidding. We were going to do a mascara commercial for you while we were hanging out last weekend, but we were too buys having fun.

It's the {{get ready for it}} TexasLash by Cargo. Everything's bigger in Texas!
It's a bit pricey at $20 but Ladies it is worth it! Send the link over to your man and tell him you expect Santa to put this in your stocking. You'll love it!
Comments
After seeing Twilight, I am thinking I need Bella's hair color myself!
you look great as always!
di
Thanks for the mascara tip :)
I lurk here regularly - hope you don't mind..
Your new darker do is BEAUTIFUL!! Before I even got to the mascara part I thought "OH! That color makes her eyes look amazing". No kidding... love it.
I think you look a lot like your Dad - though I don't know if I've seen pix of your mom.
:) Happy Thanksgiving!
But I really love your bangs. Mine are still sorta 1980s poofy. How do you style yours to get such a smooth side look.
So chic, so stylish.