Happy Birthday Wendy!



Monday we celebrated Wendy's birthday. Happy Birthday Wendy!!

I've got to give her a big shout out on my blog because the past year she has been such a cherished friend.



This is what happens when you give a camera to a 3 year old. {{oops}}



There are many things I adore about Wendy. She loans me her darling daughter every other week and doesn't get angry when my son breaks her daughters arm. Not even a hint of guilt or tinge of awkwardness.



Her kids are my kids ages and they play together so well.



Between swim team and



trips to the zoo and



special family events - she's there. She's easy going, happy, spiritual, real, and fun to be around.



She's always up for my crazy ideas, listens to me vent with out judgement, and is happy at my accomplishments without envy. She loves my kids and is always happy to see them. I know that she would do anything for me and I would do anything for her at a moments notice.

Wendy, thank you for being you! I continually strive to be the friend to you that you are to me. {{hugs}}

Comments

jenhatch said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!! I didn't even know!! I hope you had a great day!!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the kinds words. Right back at ya girlfriend.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary