Say Cheese!



I finally got the boys pictures taken. The last photo session was so horrible, it's taken me a year to convince myself to do it again!

I've been dreading it because the last time I left in tears the boys behaved so badly. The good news is this time was very different. Jason came home early unexpectedly and we all piled in for an impromptu session at Sears.

It has only taken me 9 years to figure out that when Daddy's there - the boys behave! Our photo shoot was done in 15 minutes flat and I have lots of cute pictures as a result.













Needless to say, Daddy's coming to every one from here on out! {{evil laugh}}

Comments

Tatiana said…
Ahhh, they look so innocent and sweet. That's what I love about pictures!
Val said…
Those are great pictures. Such cute boys!
Liz said…
I've always wondered how to get my husband to hold still for a family picture. Is your Husband available? {{Evil Laugh}}
Amy said…
They are very cute! It is amazing the powers daddys possess when it comes to getting kids to behave!
Anonymous said…
very handsome boys!! they take after good looking parents. picture sessions are soo hard, but always worth it down the road.
very cute!
di
Traci said…
Yeah to a great photo session! I hate it when they go bad! Love the outfits too!
Crazymamaof6 said…
whoohoo! those are DARLING! love the coordinated outfits! and whoohoo for dad coming and being a help! our dad comes and sometimes he's a hindrance. OY!
Kristen Andrews said…
what nice pictures! Found you via my friends at SITS!

Kristen
Just surfing around and I didn't know you had this blog! Your boys are so cute! Jen R
Nicole said…
The pictures turned out great. Glad you find your secret to a good expereince. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary