First Day of School

I couldn't be happier with how things turned out this year for the boys. Davis & Dylan got great teachers and all their close friends are in their class.

I even lucked out and Laurie M. & Wendy's kids are in each of my boys classes. Whoohoo! Now I'll be able to call them to get updates on activities, homework, projects, and friendship updates. My boys don't tell me a thing, so it's nice to have an extra pear of ears in the room. {{evil laugh}}


Davis' Teacher


Dylan's Teacher



Davis is going into the 4th grade.



Dylan's going into 2nd grade.



Drake is really upset about it.



Me? Not so much.

Comments

Julianne said…
LOVE your face. :) That was totally me, too. Hee, hee. I'm glad all is well with their teachers and friends! That is really great.
Melissa said…
I am glad to hear all your hard work is paying off. I hope this is a great year for you.
Anonymous said…
I love your face in that picture! That is fun your boys have some friends in their classes and all is well with school and teachers!
aurora said…
Good to hear that the teachers and friends thing is good for this year. Makes the world of difference. ;)

Love that picture!
Chanda said…
Really?! I thought you'd be sad to see them go. NOT!

(Do people still do the "NOT!" thing?)
Cassie said…
Looks like you are excited! Enjoy the school year!
Lisa-Marie said…
I'm sure some day I will be pulling that face, but right now, mine is more tear streaked. It was so hard to send Sirri off to kindergarten after all her trauma this month. Oh, who am I kidding? I would have cried anyway.

So glad that all is working out for the boys classes, friends and teachers. It makes such a difference in their year!
Kristin Allen said…
So fun to see pics of the family! It's good to hear that the boys are doing so well. They're lucky to have you for a mother.
kelly said…
i can't believe school is starting already. love that picture of you!
carrhop said…
The last pic is my fav!
Blessings!
Milly said…
I have become a Tip Junkie junkie, and decided I would check out your personal blog. Can I just tell you, you are amazing! I absolutely love Executive Homemaker, and had no idea that you were the founder of my second favorite place on the internet (Tip Junkie being the first... and I am not just saying that). What a great help and service you are to all of the SAHM or women in general! Thank you for your great contributions!
Anonymous said…
It's a bittersweet thing for me, I was teary but after the first day I think I was a spitting image of your photo! {giggle} It gets easier and I am etting so-o much more done!
Crazymamaof6 said…
whoohoo! awesome ! hope the whole first week was awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary