Today's Creative Blog



I've just received an early Christmas gift! Today I was featured by Kim on 'Today's Creative Blog'. Seriously, Ladies I'm a bit teary. Is that silly to admit? I don't care, it means so much to me.

I've been so busy striving to balance family, Christmas, Tip Junkie, Executive Homemaker, friends, and self. Lately I've have felt little validation and a lot of exhaustion. But thanks to Kim and her kind words (and free publicity), I am feeling the love.

Honestly, I never expected to be considered for her blog. Have you ever read it? Those women are so over-the-top creative and make such beautiful things. I figured I'd have to pay her off to get a mention. ;)

Not only did she feature Tip Junkie but she also featured Executive Homemaker and my personal blog! That's so much more than I ever could have wanted. Thanks again Kim - You ROCK!

Comments

You so deserve this Laurie- congrats! I love Today's Creative Blog. It's so full of ideas- and that's how your blogs are too. Inspiring and creative.
You rock!
Julianne said…
I agree. You are so deserving! I love coming to read your blogs. You always have such great ideas and insights and cute pics of you boys and your home. Congrats!!
kelly said…
you are definitely well deserving. congrats! that is totally awesome!
Kirstin said…
Hi Laurie,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I have enjoyed visiting yours as well, and definately enjoyed the blog entry on jeans. I'll be visiting often

Kirstin
aurora said…
None of us who read your blogs or keep up with your websites are surprised that you were featured! Yeah, you!

You, most definitely do, ROCK!
I do take chocolate! :)

You are crazy! Creativness comes in so many forms. Your site has so much great information.
Chanda said…
Way to go Laurie! Can I have your autograph?
Amy said…
congrats! I came over from tip junkie by way of Kim's LOL...you've got so much great stuff going on!!
Traci said…
Congrats! That is so awesome and you totally deserve it! You are a great blogger full of wonderful ideas and thanks for sharing it all with us!
Lauralee said…
awesome award! you totaly deserve it! she has a great site too!
Holly said…
A big congrats to you Laurie!! That's exciting--and much deserved. I have been so inspired by your ideas and impressed by your energy too!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary