Shutterfly Book
I can't stand it anymore, I've got to show you what I completed over the weekend for the Grandparents. I made a Shutterfly photo book that has all 3 boys and some of their firsts, as well as other family photos. I LOVED how it turned out! Here is just a sample of some of the pages.

First photo: Dylan (top), Drake (bottom), Davis (right)

Hospital picture: Davis, Dylan, Drake

First Christmas: Drake, Dylan (top), Davis (bottom)

Food: Davis, Dylan, Drake

Turning One: Davis, Dylan, Drake

All 3 in the same Mickey outfit around 11 months old: Davis (top), Drake (bottom), Dylan right

First Halloween

I also added most of the professional photos I've had done of the boys.


I also put in all of our family pictures.


Ahh the memories. ;) I'm headed out of town for the weekend. I hope all of your Christmas planning is going smoothly and I'll update you on my trip when I get back on Monday!
Merry Christmas Everyone!! I hope you travel safely and enjoy this special time with your families.

First photo: Dylan (top), Drake (bottom), Davis (right)

Hospital picture: Davis, Dylan, Drake

First Christmas: Drake, Dylan (top), Davis (bottom)

Food: Davis, Dylan, Drake

Turning One: Davis, Dylan, Drake

All 3 in the same Mickey outfit around 11 months old: Davis (top), Drake (bottom), Dylan right

First Halloween

I also added most of the professional photos I've had done of the boys.


I also put in all of our family pictures.


Ahh the memories. ;) I'm headed out of town for the weekend. I hope all of your Christmas planning is going smoothly and I'll update you on my trip when I get back on Monday!
Merry Christmas Everyone!! I hope you travel safely and enjoy this special time with your families.
Comments
love your christmas pix too! i hope i get one! :)
di
Even now as I walk through my house, I see more framed pictures I forgot to include. Oh well, I guess the one I make for ME will be even better! {{wink}}
Your boys are so cute!
-Tam
I hope you have a Merry Christmas :)
What a treasure!