My Latest Guilty Pleasures

This has seriously been the craziest week! While I'm completing all my Christmas projects (which seem to multiply daily) I've been endulging on some new guilty pleasures. ;)
My sister, Lisa's, in town for only 2 days to help me finish these projects and keep me sane. ;) She introduced me to these Sundried Tomato & Basil Wheat Thins. They're just the right amount of crunch and spice. Yummy!!!

I can't believe I'm admitting this to you (go ahead and judge) but I have officially completed watching the entire seasons of Laguna Beach and The Hills. {{giggle}}
I'm a bit of a Reality TV junkie. I love the drama! Mainly, because I avoid drama in real life at all costs. Seriously. But there's just something about rich, beautiful, people who are miserable that make me smile. ;) I know that's completely naughty of me, but I love it.
Today Lisa and I made 60 ornaments w/ tags while completing the last CD of Season 2 of The Hills. Talk about productive.
What TV show is your guilty pleasure?
Comments
And then there's the standard Grey's and The Office. I'm glad to not be the only one to watch The Hills.
Glad to know I am not the only one!!!
I also like contest reality TV like the Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model, and the Apprentice.
I love Gossip Girl. Who doesn't love a little spicy junk TV?
MMM! I will have to try those Wheat Thins.