Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet. I want to thank Ashley for designing our Christmas card this year. I am so pleased with the way it turned out. They're amazing, thanks Ashley!!

Comments

Crazymamaof6 said…
those are fabulous! Ashley is SO talented. you have a very handsome family. love your christmas card outfits!
Anonymous said…
Thanks Julie! I was so impressed and loved the first thing she sent. She is crazy talented.
tharker said…
Absolutely gorgeous!
Lauralee said…
love the pictue! very cute.. okay.. I had to look twice at all your names at the bottom.. you know my name is Lauralee.. my maiden name is Davis.. and my brother's name is Jason.. so to see those 3 names lined up I had to do a double take!
Lauralee said…
oh.. forgot to say.. I love the book.. love it!
Janice said…
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful!
Traci said…
Cute Christmas Card for sure! Merry Christmas to you and yours too!
Camille said…
They turned out great! Beautiful family too. Merry Christmas to you too!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging 101 - What Not To Do

Craft Closet Make Over

1 Year Blogiversary