It's a Wrap!

I've done it! I'm finished shopping and wrapping my boys Christmas gifts. {{applause}} There's still so much to do namely Christmas cards...

The only part of the Holiday's that I dread, is the annual Christmas family photo. Usually, I try to rotate between Easter and Christmas to give myself a break and our pictures some variety.
There's just something about the stress of finding coordinating outfits, getting a photographer (even if it's a friend), scheduling the day, getting everyone dressed, and maintaining happiness during the fittings and photo shoot. Anyway, here's the final product of our holiday photo. Whew! It will have to do. (I need to learn how to photo shop BADLY.)

My brother started a bog about fantasy basketball and asked me to design the header. The black one above is the final product! These were some of my favorites:
Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I made my mom a blog header as well. I love how it turned out and it's totally her! She's a red head and lime green is her favorite color. She has yet to post something, but at least I did my part and it's all ready for her.

That's my weekend "wrap up"! (he he)

That's my weekend "wrap up"! (he he)



Comments
There is one more thing I need to pick up for the K-Man then I'm DONE!!! However, do you think you could come wrap my gifts????-Ha!
Your family picture looks great!
have a great one!
Wow you are all done with wrapping. Way to go girl :)
I got one email from you but I don't think it was the only one...
I sent a reply, you can email me when you have a moment and we'll talk shop!
;o)
i better get a christmas card/picture! i look forward to it!
diana
Great picture, and as far as presents bought AND wrapped?? You are my idol.
Our Christmas picture from last year turned out to be one of our best ever, but the story behind the photo is that my husband and I had just had one of the biggest fights or our entire lives. We'd both screamed at the kids and NO ONE felt much like taking a family photo! It was horrible, but we all put on our merry smiles and our friend snapped 3 photos...the first of which was the BEST ever!
My husband laughs and says there are creative memories and then there are created memories. Our Christmas card photo last year fell into the latter category!
BTW, your photo is awesome!