Grandparent Post

Hey, I've missed you Ladies! Here's a quick post about what we've been up to. I bought a Gingerbread house and we decorated it together. They boys had soo much fun.


Drake actually enjoyed this activity as well. ;)

We delivered our Red Plate gifts to our friends.

While we were at Tatiana's house, I noticed how creative she got with her tree. She has 2 girls under 2 and put a gate around the presents. Genius!!

Davis won the holiday card contest at school and was invited to the KISD Board Meeting to receive his award. If you can't guess, his is the boy with the "DT" on his hat.

His principal is so amazing, she gave him a new Webkinz to reward him on such a wonderful accomplishment. Davis is STILL beaming from this gift.

After the ceremony we all went for ice-cream to celebrate.
Comments