Utah Here We Come

I met up with Lisa in Houston and boarded the plane to Salt Lake City, Utah. The guy in front of us couldn't believe we were so excited about going to SLC so we had to come up with something better...Here We Come Las Vegas!
We were on THE smallest plane I've ever been on and as my luck would have we were on the very last row, which happened to by the lavatory :( I don't know what the people on that plane ate but it was DISGUSTING! Don't people know plane etiquette? You only go #1!! The guy across from us was cupping the clean air and funneling it to his nose it got so bad.

We had the cutest flight attendant, Nelson (pictured above giving us the food demonstration - sorry for the bad pic). He was more like a concierge than a flight attendant. Lisa wasn't hungry so he offered me her meal, he offered to get Lisa more ice twice and he was on the loud speaker every few minutes to inform us of the meals 99% fat free turkey, the bread manufacturer, alcoholic beverages, that the bathroom had soap and towels and the weather. I felt like I should have tipped him when I was leaving.

One of our inside jokes is that Melissa loves Nacho Libre and we tease her about it all the time! Some of my friends were Nacho and the Nun, I borrowed their costumes and we changed in the restroom when we landed. As you can imagine we were getting the best looks from everyone! This was Melissa's reaction...

Can you see how red her face is? We had the best time!! We went to dinner and just laughed and laughed.
Comments
I'm here at Casey's. Fun times, but no Nacho.
I bet yall did get funny looks!
I'm so glad your trip is off to a great start!
You two are too funny!!!! Have a great time.
and i love utah. glad you were here. :)
The costume idea was great. What a fun kickoff to a great trip!
Have fun!
That was such a great time - thanks again for the bookmark. When you get a minute, email me the pictures.
Travel safely!
glad you are having a blast in UTAH!
di
looked like a super fun time except the lavatory part.